ENVIRONMENTAL SAFETY CONSULTING SERVICES
We assist companies to identify potential environmental safety
exposures that could lead to damage or injury.
- Conducting Environmental Aspect & Impact assessments
- Conducting Fire & premises risk assessments
- Assistance and guidance for compliance with all applicable
- System development and implementation
- Development of targets and objectives
- Gap assessments on systems and processes
- Due diligence audits and assessments
- Asbestos and occupational hygiene surveys
- Guidance and assistance with implementing Responsible
- Care Management Principles
- Creation of procedures, MSDS’s, specification sheets, records,
work instructions, safe operating procedures and training
FIRE SAFETY SYSTEMS
SAQCC approved and accredited services that include:
- Fire detection systems
- Fire prevention systems
- Fire suppression systems
Monitoring of both personnel and property should be paramount to any concerned business. The early detection of smoke in a building can be the difference between life or death, or prevent a fire from reaching a run-away state.
- Conventional and Addressable smoke detection systems
- Smoke sampling systems
- Infrared beam detection systems
- Gas extinguishing systems
- Peripheral control via fire detection panel (extraction fan activation, air-conditioner shutdown, lift homing etc)
- Applications for public areas (Malls etc.) and Industrial installations
Productivity is one of the most important elements of running a business efficiently. Camera systems are not only for security but are a great tool to monitor productivity, be it continuously or by randomly viewing stored video footage.
Process control applications such as conveyor switching points, hopper levels, flame detectors etc are ideally monitored by CCTV cameras. Set points can be programmed into the image data to switch other devices, adding to the versatility of the camera system. Modern IP camera can be easily integrated in large process control and SCADA systems.
- Large multi-camera (Mall and Industrial) systems
- IP HD and Analogue systems
- Infrared cameras
- Thermal Cameras
- Covert (concealed) systems
- Smaller, SMME independent systems (small businesses, shops, residential).
Video conferencing and sophisticated audio technologies open up a world of advertising opportunities to businesses. Our system specialists can tailor any specific need you may have, from home video/audio to conference room, Malls and the like.
- Large-scale public address systems
- Evacuation systems
- Mall and shop background music systems
- Conference room audio and visual systems
- Video distribution (LCD screens, advertising monitors etc)
There have been rapid advances in two-way radios over the years, to the point where they now offer way more capabilities than ever. Where the old radio technology was limited to line-of-sight, todays radio can utilize the GSM network and allow to communicate from Nelspuit to your game farm in the far North West province, or even to the Boss in France! GPS location show you exactly where your staff are talking from, preventing staff from being devious.
- Mobile and Portable radios
- Radio repeaters, both analogue and digital
- Community Repeater systems
- Radio telemetry systems (Water reservoir control, etc)
- Repairs to radio equipment (on-site and off-site)